To comply with the GDPR Regulations introduced on 25th May 2018, The Dorset Wine Company is required to inform you that they have recorded your name and address on the computer for the sole purpose of sending you their price lists, statements of account and any other information. Your name will not be given to any third party.
How your information is used:
We may use your information to:
- Contact you with news of offers or services which you have expressed an interest in.
- Notify you of changes to our services or policies.
- Send communications of which may interest you. These may include new releases, tastings or special offers,
Access to Information:
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
You have the choice about whether or not to receive information from The Dorset Wine Company. Should you wish to opt out at any time, this is possible either by contacting us or following the Unsubscribe link on any of our mailings. We will delete all data held and will only contact you if you ask us to.